1 wow please
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
Oh my god it has those banner photoshop graphics we all spent at least a week thinking were really cool and a sign of a quality fic
Reblogging again because her ff.net profile still exists, though it doesn’t have anything on it.
Sigh. We can only hope, can’t we?
Ahahahah I lost a(nother) follower it’s probably because my WALL of hyrule warriors blogging last night but I don’t really caaaaare? If you don’t like what I post then I won’t stop you bro have fun on tumblr dot com and have a great day
WHAT IF MY COLORS ARE DIFFERENT THAN YOUR COLORS
They are, because people having varying numbers of Rods and cones in their eyes, it causes people to see colours differently.
Also there is a theory that everyone sees, for example, the colour red differently eg Red=yellow, but because we’ve been taught that, that specific colour is red, no one knows if everyone is seeing the same colour as another person.
If you’re not going to comic con clap your hands.
If you live no where near it clap your hands.
if your favorite cast is showing and you’re dying ‘cause you’re not going.
then go ahead and cry and clap your hands.